My beautiful grandbabies

My beautiful grandbabies
Easter 2015

Monday, May 30, 2011

potpourri jars

A potpourri jar:
Supplies:

small mason jars
rings for jars

 screen (can use cloth or metal screen, I used metal becuz it's what I had on hand) you can get it at your local Hardware store.
 poly-pellets, I found these at Wal-mart but craft stores carry them as well.
liquid potpourri also from Wal-mart.








Cut screen slightly larger than the mouth of the jars.
fill the jars about 3/4 with the poly-pellets (they are just filler to use less liquid potpourri) and they look cool.
add liquid potpourri.
 place the screen on top and screw on the ring.
 I added food coloring to the one in the middle just to break the monotony.
They smell great and look really cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment