My beautiful grandbabies

My beautiful grandbabies
Easter 2015

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Sewing room

well here is the room. It was the bedroom that my grand daughters were in. I moved them to the smaller room and took this one for my sewing room (because for now my grandsons are having to share it with me).
A sample of the paint. I like pink.
My wonderful hubby and I put down the wood floor. Isnt it gorgeous.
I found this desk at the Thrift Town. I paid $79 for it. What a bargain. It is so big and I can put so much on it and still have room to work on a quilt.
Gotta love peg board. and another shot of the desk < love it.

Well this find was a real steal. I found this entertainment center and the self on top at a rummage sale.
The sewing machine was my moms and the very first machine I learned to sew on and own. I used this machine untill about 6 years ago when I bought my Viking. This machine still works :)

I put these selves up for storage and will probably put them in the closet when the kids move out (in 2 weeks, yippee).


I will add more pics as the room progresses. It is a "work in progress".

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    thanks so much for sending me the link to your sewing room. I love it! You're a girl after my own heart. The desk...to die for. I love corner desks and for $79.00...can't beat that. Love the peg board too. I had one in my old sewing room and I miss it. I don't have a lot of wall space in my new room. The pink is a great color...so cheery.
    Too funny about the duck tape dummy. My sister sews clothes more than anything else and she made one of those to fit her daughter. It was a site when they were here at my house trying to make the model from her torso!!
    Take care,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete